Wednesday, December 22, 2010

So, I've been a good girl...

Okay, so it's kind of late, and I want to continue watching Super Junior in Idol World instead of blogging. I've been blogging about real things for a long time, so I think I deserve to  have a post that is just for me. After all, it's not like any of you read my blog except for when I'm overly dramatic anyhow. And then you spread it like the latest gossip. Flames eating up dry grass. You all are way bored aren't you. I scorn you all. Except for Inx. He's a good person.
Either way, I want to post something.
I will post up a video instead of scorning you guys more, because this way, I can be happy and you guys cannot have more gossip fodder. Take that. 



I find it just a bit sad that Sungmin looks sexier as a girl than I do. Than a vast majority of girls do. There is something wrong with that. But he's so cute. And actually really hot.

1 comment:

  1. eheehehehehehe. GO READ MY LATEST POST AND THEN FOLLOW THE LINK AND WATCH THE SNIPPET AND PLEASE TELL ME THAT THERE IS HOPE FOR MY OTP.

    ReplyDelete